It is our intention to publish more excellent, instructive blogs targeted at the top executives in this industry. We’re not seeking blogs that give visitors an introduction to the fundamentals of digital marketing.
We’re looking for highly skilled, in-depth subject matter specialists who can impart some knowledge to us. We often engage in digital marketing, but we still have a lot to learn from you.
Do you see yourself as a leader in your field or an innovator? Have you achieved any outstanding successes in the realm of digital marketing this year?
Show us how you accomplished it if that’s you. Write about your astounding conversion rates, your expertise with real-time bidding, or other subjects where you might be regarded as an expert.
Can you captivate our readers with a thorough analysis of the current state of the industry? If so, please get in touch with us and use our write for us platform to surprise us with your digital marketing skills!
Recognize our guidelines
The purpose of the articles is to inspire readers, so the writing should be alluring, enjoyable, and interesting. As a result, one of the factors we take into account is your commitment to writing an excellent informative article.
Write engrossing articles with titles that entice readers to read them.
Never use material from another website. Plagiarism is not tolerated. As a result, we won’t publish a guest post if we find evidence of plagiarism.
Do not use titles that are present in any of our blogs. The articles are thoroughly researched and offer insightful, creative, and interesting guidance on a variety of write for us digital marketing subjects, such as:
- Sales Lead Generation
- Account-Based Marketing
- Paid Search
- Social Media Advertising
- Link Building
- Techniques for SEO
- Automation of Marketing
- The use of advanced analytics for growth
- Conversion Rate Improvement
We are seeking guest bloggers who can offer us:
Detailed case studies and lessons on digital marketing strategies; (recommended) original content that hasn’t been published before that is at least 700 to 1,500 words long and contains in-depth research;
Please support your claims with facts and/or studies, as we value information.
For Blog Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
What elements must the guest post’s content structure have?
- SEO enhancement.
- Be simple to read.
- be prepared as a Word document.
- 30% of the text must be transitional words (discourse markers).
- You must use an active voice when writing it.
- We’ll consider how well the grammar and spelling are used.
- The minimum length of sentences in a paragraph is two paragraphs’ worth of words.
- There must be a subtitle for each segment of 150 words.
- So that the writing doesn’t grow monotonous, you should employ a wide range of terminology.
- Keywords naturally fit the circumstance.
- A meta description that is between 140 and 160 characters long must be present in the content.
- At the end of the document, mention its electronic and bibliographic references.
- When you submit your guest post, include a bio and a headshot.
Can a guest post have backlinks added to it?
We value having pertinent content and building strong relationships with our contributors. You may include one (1) link for each section of 500 words when you send us an article that meets all the conditions to be published (maximum 2 Do-Follow links allow per post). Links are not permitted in the first three paragraphs.
If you don’t hear from us:
- Your submission is not complete.
- Our Guidelines have not been followed by your article. (Line-by-line reading)
- Your topic or angle isn’t sufficiently in-depth
- The concept has already been discussed previously.
- Your subject is inappropriate for our readers.
Format to be used
- Keep the tone informal and conversational. Inform rather than lecture. Make sure your article flows and is readable in the first person (use pronouns like you and I).
- Use appropriately capitalized H2, H3 & H4, title tags (i.e. How to Write a Good Blog Post).
- We adore articles that provide answers to the most frequent queries or provide a numbered list of strategies.
- Write something you would want to read. Avoid trying to please everyone by choosing a topic that is too broad.
- Link to case studies or research that supports the data in your blog to support your arguments.
- Pull quotes from additional sources during your study that can improve your essay and post them on your blog.
- Include 2-3 pictures minimum in the post (do not use clip-arts, create your own or find high-quality photos or use others but make sure you add the source).
- Photos, infographics, screenshots, and GIFs are all things we adore. Break up this long blog post with graphics. Please center it and make it 500 pixels wide.
- Make compelling headlines, pique the reader’s interest, and compel them to click through. Use the headline scorer on the Co-blog schedule to ensure you get a good grade.
- Be concise and avoid repetition.
- Keep each paragraph brief, no more than a few sentences.
- Make sure your post is well-written and free of spelling or grammar mistakes. (If there are too many, we’ll just ignore it).
Why choose us?
You can increase brand exposure by posting your digital marketing articles on our website pages since you will be able to link to your website from inside the text. Your domain authority can be increased.
Your content can be read in other locations and additional languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, and Portuguese because you work for a digital marketing agency.
Readers will become familiar with your website, and a backlink will drive traffic to it. Your writings will be read by your intended audience, and you’ll become more well-known in your specialized field.
Additionally, having you write a guest post helps us because we can offer interesting and varied content to the readers who visit our website frequently.
The best terms to find us on google search
“Digital marketing” + become a contributor
“Digital marketing” + submit an article
write for us + digital marketing
Digital Marketing “contributing writer”
Digital Marketing “want to write for”
Digital Marketing “submit blog post”
Digital Marketing “contribute to our site”
“write for us” digital marketing
digital marketing blog write for us
Digital marketing + write for us
Seo + write for us
Write For Us Digital Marketing