Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
No strategy is as effective as PPC advertising. PPC focuses on promoting your website through paid ads based on targeted keywords. Google Adwords and Yahoo/Bing are the two main elements of PPC advertising. Let’s look at these two in detail.
Google Adwords helps customers market their products or services on the search engine. AdWords uses text ads that appear when people search for keywords related to your business or product.
What you want to do is bid on a bunch of phrases or keywords related to your business or website. The main advantage of using Google Adwords is that you can bid on as many keywords as you want, but you will only pay if someone clicks on your PPC ad.
PPC ads will be displayed as short text ads with a brief title and description. There are many advantages to using Adwords to promote your business.
- You can have full control over your ads, such as where and when they’ll be shown and how much you’ll pay per click.
- Budget won’t matter when choosing Adwords. You can work with any budget. It is very selective.
- You can reach your target customers directly with Adwords if you choose the right set of keywords.
- Yahoo!/Bing Search Marketing
Next to Google, the search engine that receives the highest number of daily searches is Yahoo. You must be registered with the Yahoo search marketing platform to advertise your products on the Yahoo!/Bing network. The most significant benefit of using this network is the merger between Yahoo! and Bing Search.
- Choose a set of keywords related to your business or product and create an ad to show in search results.
- You will only pay for the number of clicks you receive.
- Yahoo!/Bing search marketing has its own benefits
- You can reach a new group of potential customers who don’t use Google to search
- Yahoo! and Bing search engines have high visibility and there is research evidence that searchers use Yahoo!
- When users spend more time, there are more chances to convert
- It is cheaper than Google Adwords because of less competition
Website design is an essential aspect of Search Engine Marketing strategy. Use the best website developer on the market to create a beautiful website for your business. Website is always the first impression that makes visitors stay on your website and see the details. Focus more on quality content.
Product Sales Copy
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is the best way to get clicks through a search engine marketing strategy. Getting customers’ attention is essential. What you want to do is oversell a product or talk more about its features. Make sure your PPC ads and sales pitch are engaging customers. Don’t underestimate the power of product copy.
Reverse Image Search
Now here are some points to help you do just that.
- Go to Google to search for images
- Enter a search string like your website name or URL
- Click on the pictures to see details
- If you discover that someone is using your website image without any links to your website, contact the website owner.
- Send them an email saying the original image is from your website and ask them to put an attribution link. Identify your key demographics
Let’s move on to the following Search Engine Marketing strategies.
Monitor Competitors’ Backlinks
Discover your main competitors. Monitor your competitors’ backlinks. This will help you come up with ideas for quality links.
Getting top search engine rankings should not be your only motive in search engine marketing strategies. Always think of a website from the customer’s point of view. If you forget customers, you cannot convert your leads into sales. Search engines don’t buy your product. Ultimately, the customer will click on your ad and buy your product.
Infographics are the most powerful link-building tool in a search engine marketing strategy. It is related to visual content marketing. Creating infographics costs a bit, but you can also create your own infographics. Here are some points that will help you create compelling infographics.
- Write a unique description
- Includes real data sources
- Include your site link in the infographic source code
- Use a nice design
- Keep your information short and sharp
- Using statistics will gain appeal
- Share your infographic on social media
- Get creative to make your campaign more successful
- Available online
- An online business is more than just creating a great website and content.
- Maintain good customer relationships.
- Make your website user-friendly and spam-free.
- Be Available 24/7 online to answer customer inquiries.
- Monitor your customers’ online activity.
- You can check forums and blogs for discussions related to your business and your participation in the debate. People will get to know you and remove links to your site.